Breast Pads with Manuka Honey
A Nursing mother's comfort
Manuka Health's Breast Pads with Manuka Honey are a solid state honey and glycerine gel sheet. The gel sheet is covered with a breathable (oxygen and moisture permeable) stretch cloth which allows greater conformity and therefore greater comfort.
Made with Medical Grade New Zealand Manuka Honey.
- Instant Cooling Sensation
- Relief of Painful Nipples
- Enhanced Breast Feeding Success
Directions for Use
- Open pack and remove Breast Pads.
- Place the gel side of the Pad directly over nipple.
- Before breastfeeding or pumping remove Breast Pad.
- Gently cleanse breast with warm water to remove any residue before breastfeeding or pumping and pat dry.
- Do not rinse Breast Pads with water.
- After breastfeeding or pumping reapply Breast Pad over nipple.
- Re-use until fully saturated. New pads required once the current pad is full of moisture.
- In between use store Breast Pads on the plastic liners and in the pouch.
- For additional cooling sensation store Breast Pads in refrigerator.
- Keep Dry. Remove before showering, bathing or swimming.
Caution: Consult your physician if signs of infection occur: redness, swelling, fever.