Manuka Honey Wound Gel
Manuka Honey Wound Gel is medical grade Manuka Honey combined with gelling agents to provide a thicker consistency used in wound care. Applying a layer of Manuka Health’s Manuka Honey Wound Gel to the wound site will add a protective layer/barrier and aid in the healing process.
Directions for Use:
- Prepare the wound site by cleansing as per protocol.
- Remove the cap from the tube by twisting it and peel off the safety seal.
- Apply a generous coating of the Wound Gel onto the wound site.
- Cover the wound with a non-adherent dressing* and secure with tape.
- Check the wound site daily. Grasp the corner of the cover dressing and lift back until the wound is visible.
- If needed repeat cleansing and reapply the Wound Gel and cover dressing.
- Keep dry while showering, bathing or swimming.
*We recommend Manuka health's Wound Dressing with manuka Honey as a cover dressing.
Caution: Consult your physician if signs of infection occur: redness, swelling, fever.